Anyone still here?

Options

Anyone still here?

What is the story that i HAVE to read before the app goes down? 

the app is shutting down and i still have a bunch of stories i haven't read and i won't have the time to read everything. 

Comments

• Options
    PhoebeMurphy5681PhoebeMurphy5681 Member 202 Posts
    1) Sugar and Spice. So funny and a bit weird but it works so amazingly well!

2) Under The Pyre. Great sex scenes. Some people didn’t love it, others do. I loved it. There’s a ton of banter. Does it have issues? Probably. Do I forgive them all, because it’s super funny and hot? Yes. Yes, I do.

3) Courtship. The first one is better than the second one, IMO, but I love historical romance and there’s so much tension in this game! 

4) Immortal Thirst. I liked it, but if you’re into dominate guys, keep picking Hal. The scene with him beat almost everything else I have experienced in this game. It’s totally worth playing for the intriguing story but Hal is just...so worth it. 

5) Safe Word 2. 1 is fine, 3 is unfinished and if you want Priya, SW 2 isn’t for you. I liked it better than season one because I’m a subby ass, but your mileage may vary based on your preferences. 

Hope that helps!