Hands On - Season 1 - General Discussion

Options

Hands On - Season 1 - General Discussion

KalindaKingKalindaKing Member, Administrator 237 Posts

Hands On
You’re a successful and renowned sex therapist. Clients come to you with their hang ups, traumas, and inhibitions, and you throw yourself completely into your job, delving deeply into their issues, finding out everything about their sex lives, and giving them advice. But lately, as you’re enlisted by more difficult clients, you find that your usual solutions aren’t working. So you start to develop more… unconventional methods.

What do you think of this series so far? We'll share your thoughts with the writers and artists!
Please remember to format your spoilers before you post!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    PhoebeMurphy5681PhoebeMurphy5681 Member 202 Posts
    @samxvn, was there ever any doubt? 😉
  • Options
    JenniferDraven3258JenniferDraven3258 Member 10 Posts
    Sexy construction worker, sign me up for AJ. I’m all in! 
  • Options
    ErinWalker02ErinWalker02 Member 13 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @AdelaideWindsor I hope that's not the case. 

Based on what they said at the end of that chapter, which was "to choose which way the course of your night goes". But then upon completion it said something about "how it will change the course of your relationships". So maybe we do have to choose one or the other. I hope not, two chapters isn't enough time for me personally to choose who I'd rather be with for the whole book. So far I'm leaning AJ, but I want to see where things go with Jordan too. 
  • Options
    JassTee3302JassTee3302 Member 78 Posts
    @RaelDavis8345 Yup, same. I’m not romancing anyone because I can’t be a Handsy therapist and I find AJ bland. I couldn’t get into Reese in safeword either, because of the employer/employee thing.
  • Options
    AdelaideWindsorAdelaideWindsor Member 211 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I really wanted Air Jordan (love the name) BUT those pesky real world morals are getting in the way. I mean I thought my gurl was a ho but clearly she needs to step it up 😆

Just played episode three ... 
    Episode ends with a coming proposition in episode four. MC can redeem herself by joining in on a public orgy with Air Jordan. Oh my, that is a hard decision! 

• Options
    PhoebeMurphy5681PhoebeMurphy5681 Member 202 Posts
    @AdelaideWindsor, I appreciate you acknowledging my...errr...sacrifice. For the greater good!

Ah! I was hoping someone would join me and Air Jordan in some therapeutic sex. Save me a spot in the orgy, @AdelaideWindsor! 🤣 I knew you would come around!