Side Effects - Season 1 - General Discussion

Options

Side Effects - Season 1 - General Discussion

KalindaKingKalindaKing Member, Administrator 237 Posts
edited December 2019 in Side Effects (Discontinued)

Side Effects
Desperate for work and hoping for some easy cash, you respond to an ad looking for volunteers for a drug testing program. But what you weren't expecting was the strange side effect: you wake up the next morning with the ability to see the future. And while it starts off as fun, it soon makes your life very complicated. Your BFF wants you to use it to help find her dream man, your brother-in-law thinks you should be using it to make a quick buck, but mostly you just want to learn how to get rid of it - because it’s driving you nuts! Not to mention the havoc it’s wreaking on your dating life. Keeping the mystery in a relationship has taken on a whole new level of difficulty!

What do you think of this series so far? We'll share your thoughts with the writers and artists!

Please remember to format your spoilers before you post!

Comments

• Options
    I've died once in a playthrough of this one. I like the concept. Getting super powers from a lab "accident". I think I'd use my powers for evil, but that's just me... 
  • Options
    throckmortonthrockmorton Member 6 Posts
    @IrisChapman962 agreed! The romcoms dont seem to be all that popular yet 😔😔
  • Options
    SafOakensheild480SafOakensheild480 Member 84 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I love this series! So far my favourites at Errol and Sonya! Can’t wait for more chapters!
  • Options
    JacobFryeJacobFrye Member 91 Posts
    This series is great! I need more episodes! When will the next episode come out? I must know!
  • Options
    AdelaideWindsorAdelaideWindsor Member 211 Posts
    Really interested to see where this series goes. Does anyone think of Richard Ayoade (aka Moss from IT Crowd) when looking at Errol. Someone on the development team must be a fan! 
  • Options
    AdelaideWindsorAdelaideWindsor Member 211 Posts
    Hope the next episode comes out soon! 
  • Options
    SwanLakeAct2SwanLakeAct2 Member 1 Posts
    I love Errol (and the other characters), wish there was more episodes out. I think Side Effects has interesting character dynamics that I am looking to see more of.
  • Options
    LondonLondon Member 29 Posts
    Does anyone know how to get the second character card for the main character? I seem to be skipping over it each time I play. I am pretty sure it’s not a gem option card. Thanks guys!