Famous - Season 1 - General Discussion

Options

Famous - Season 1 - General Discussion

KalindaKingKalindaKing Member, Administrator 237 Posts
edited December 2019 in Famous

Famous
A Star is Born meet Entourage in this tale of sex, drugs and the silver screen. You're a newly discovered actor - taken on by one of the biggest stars of Tinseltown. But as your star starts to rise, and theirs wanes, the relationship becomes complicated. How will you deal with your newfound stardom? And will your relationship last?

What do you think of this series so far? We'll share your thoughts with the writers and artists!

Please remember to format your spoilers before you post!

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ReeseloverReeselover Member 9 Posts
    Just my opinion but not really into the girl version of Jules in my play through. 
  • Options
    AdelaideWindsorAdelaideWindsor Member 211 Posts
    Finally able to finish this season today. Yay! Mixed feelings ... 
    I am so glad I didn’t engage myself to Jules given that he is now no where to be seen. Or is that because you don’t get engaged? It felt more intense/real toward the end as Jules struggles with mental health issues, drugs and dependency issues. Borderline not enjoyable because of the serious nature of the character! 
    Will there be a season 2 anytime soon? 
  • Options
    MalcomYunning4136MalcomYunning4136 Member 3 Posts
    Is it possible to get with claire

• Options
    If I repeat the season do I still need to use a key to open every chapter? Sorry, I’m new here!
  • Options
    KiaraSmiles8248KiaraSmiles8248 Member 88 Posts
    @MeredithBarnes4779, as far as I'm aware, yes. When you replay the season, each episode will cost a key again.
  • Options
    MiaCollins2014MiaCollins2014 Member 1 Posts
    When is season 2 coming out ?
  • Options
    LuanaMelburn1589LuanaMelburn1589 Member 11 Posts
    So I have a question about Claire

There's any chance of her not betraying us? Even if we try to help her get a role in our movie or spend some gems on her? 

• Options
    JohannaWard1044JohannaWard1044 Member 3 Posts

No matter what claire will betray you. 

• Options
    I hate Jules.
  • Options
    B_HarmonB_Harmon Member 3 Posts
    I liked the story, in general. Although I would preferred if there were a couple more episodes and story wasn't so rushed. A bit more of personal development from MC and Jules. 
    But I'm looking forward 2nd season. You guys created such a huge cliffhanger. :)
    I hope that you still planning on creating another season for the story. 
  • Options
    PandaPanda Member, Moderator 44 Posts
    Thanks for all your love and support! Hope you'll like the story <3 
  • Options
    djkunndjkunn Member 0 Posts
    @panda so is the same ending of jules no matter of you marry or reject to marry and are with sean? thats kind of dissapointing to not have a different ending... May I suggest you atleast amke that impact season 2... If we marry Jules he/she is kidnaped and we dont you can make he/she suicide, that is what i call impact in choices.
  • Options
    ZoulWalker6973ZoulWalker6973 Member 35 Posts
    WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED WITH THE FINALE???? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 I was already looking forward for my new life in France with Jules!
  • Options
    SiennaXOSiennaXO Member 1 Posts
    Okay, so when I played safe word, I liked that there was character development seeing a softer side to the initial love interest. I don’t feel like I ever really got a softer side with Jules... I also didn’t experience the love and passion of Jules at all (in fairness I didn’t use gems - sort of diamond mining for safeword). So I never really felt guilt about turning him down.. 

I decided to let Jules go - not answer his phone call - tell him I’ve moved on - and tell him I’m not in love with him. When he pulled out the ring, however, I said yes.

I feel like the ending was a little too scripted to fit any situation you choose... I hope the next season explores the love interests more and perhaps works on making the MC (main character/your player) feel good / want to choose them. 
  • Options
    AdelaideWindsorAdelaideWindsor Member 211 Posts
    This wasn’t my favourite season but will there be a second season? I really need to know what happened to Jules!