That Crazy Night - Season 1 - General Discussion

Options

That Crazy Night - Season 1 - General Discussion

KalindaKingKalindaKing Member, Administrator 237 Posts
edited June 2020 in That Crazy Night

That Crazy Night
During a wild night out, you meet the man of your dreams – there's only one problem, now you have no way to find him. So, the hunt is on! As you comb the city trying to retrace your steps, you document your search online and soon build up a massive following of fans cheering you on. But can your newfound fame find you happiness? And despite having a million followers, can you find the one?

What do you think of this series so far? We'll share your thoughts with the writers and artists!

Please remember to format your spoilers before you post!

Comments

• Options
    Maybe I read too quick, or there are some inconsistencies. Also, the side characters are a bit off. Still not sure if I like this game or not.
  • Options
    FurryMurry70FurryMurry70 Member 1 Posts
    Ya know I'd probably use/pay for more gems if it was like for bonus material, but like at this point to just actually get through the story I'm running out, and that probably means I'm done after this story
  • Options
    AdelaideWindsorAdelaideWindsor Member 211 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Loved this story so much have played through three times. There were some inconsistencies that only made sense when you paid for some of the choices. Maybe as this was one of the first books it was a bit off? I still really liked it. 
  • Options
    AdelaideWindsorAdelaideWindsor Member 211 Posts
    Is there going to be a second season? Really hope so! 
  • Options
    NazarioNazario Member 30 Posts
    On ch. 11 now and so far I like the main plot and I like Ben, but that's about it. Gillian seems weirdly thrown into the story. Also, the whole Symmone subplot seems disconnected from the rest of the story, like it belongs to another book. Worst of all, literally all relevant choices are locked behind gems. If you don't spend gems, chapters are over in 2 minutes. 
  • Options
    SafOakensheild480SafOakensheild480 Member 84 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Out of curiosity, if you’re a male player is Ben’s Ex still a women or did they change it to an ex husband?
  • Options
    NazarioNazario Member 30 Posts
    ^ Ben's ex is still a woman.
    Btw I've played through this story twice now and it is definitely much better when you spend gems on it. Ben is an absolute sweetheart and I love him to bits. 
  • Options
    SafOakensheild480SafOakensheild480 Member 84 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @Nazario
    thank you! I really enjoy how they don’t change that detail!
  • Options
    ZoulWalker6973ZoulWalker6973 Member 35 Posts
    Ben VS Andre…  both are equally hot & attractive in their own way🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 It should be illegal to have both hot love interest in.the same book🙈👬
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Also, I didn't expecting we have 2 different routes when we went back to the mansion😱
    Route 1 with Gillian: 

Route 2 with Symmone :

Also, I love how the story has different routes on how MC could obtained the cash💰 in his bank account in whether he chooses to work with Symmone or Go to the talk shows or BOTH for a chance to move out from his old place to a new apartment🤩 

• Options
    Is there anyone knows how to get full scores in "Find Hot Pants👖" ?