Last Breath - Season 1 - General Discussion

Options

Last Breath - Season 1 - General Discussion

KalindaKingKalindaKing Member, Administrator 237 Posts

Last Breath
When you first discovered your gift – it terrified you. Being able to see the dead's last moments through their eyes felt like a curse. But since then you've learned to control it – and use it for good. Now, you help the victims of murder and those who are tormented by the recently departed, using your unique talent to guide restless spirits home by resolving their unfinished business on earth. But lately, there's been a change. You've felt a dark presence unlike the others... a force that seems to be getting closer each time you help another spirit, filling your mind with disturbing visions and causing harm to those around you. Why is this dark energy targeting you?

What do you think of this series so far? We'll share your thoughts with the writers and artists!
Please remember to format your spoilers before you post!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ZephaniahIsiah7777ZephaniahIsiah7777 Member 16 Posts
    🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    PaddyCorbin4227PaddyCorbin4227 Member 44 Posts
    this is giving me ghost whisperer vibes
  • Options
    ZephaniahIsiah7777ZephaniahIsiah7777 Member 16 Posts
    But honestly ! What I love about it are the choices we need to make , you really feel like you’re being plunged into the main character perspective . Can’t wait to see more chapters ! I’m hooked !
  • Options
    NeveBlack6568NeveBlack6568 Member 53 Posts
    Ahh, I'm not a fan of horror games but this looks AMAZING. Gotta wait for it to be released in my timezone! 
  • Options
    AdelaideWindsorAdelaideWindsor Member 211 Posts
    Yes! Two episodes and I’m hooked. Has it been a week yet?  :D
  • Options
    @JasmineRomano2252 Sorry I had to edit your post. Please don't mention non-Glu games

• Options
    ZeshieZeshie Member 1 Posts
    Seriously loving this story... absolutely love peaches outfit (it would make a lovely ownable outfit, just saying haha).

Can't wait for more of this to come out!
  • Options
    elysiannelysiann Member 1 Posts
    Love this so far!! The context and the story behind it really intrigues me. Can’t wait for more!
  • Options
    SafOakensheild480SafOakensheild480 Member 84 Posts
    Will we be getting cards? I absolutely love learning little fun facts about the characters and playing minisodes 
  • Options
    Loving the story so far however it looks like I’m destined to be disappointed because I can’t really ‘have’ Isaac. On another note ...
    How awesome is it to look after Armani the cat? Could be a very handy in the fight against the demon I think! 

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Isaac or Vincent? 
  • Options
    @KalindaKing that is what I love about Originals. The minisodes add that little bit extra to the story and reward for playing. It’s a great touch! 
  • Options
    OrchusaOrchusa Member 11 Posts
    I agree with the other comments that it should have cards or minisodes. Especially that we do spend diamonds for special scene, but still ou get 2 stars at the end of the episodes, making it really difficult to get the monthly rewards, even when you have the VIP monthly pass.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Episode 9, love MC with LI in this episode 😍
    Isaac has developed his skills! Love the line, “a lot more works as well actually” 🔥 I did not pass up the opportunity to sleep with Isaac. Woo hoo! It does make me wonder though why he hasn’t ‘seen’ the light yet. Is he suppose to help MC or is there a possibility he could come back to physical world?

• Options
    @KalindaKing How many episodes are planned for this series?
  • Options
    There are 12 episodes, so the season finale is coming up!
  • Options
    Was anyone able to 
    Save Paolo?? I really liked him and hated seeing him dying